- Jessica Livingston, Founder, Y Combinator
- Kathryn Minshew and Alex Cavoulacos, Co-Founders, The Muse
- Mariya Nurislamova, Founder, Scentbird
- Reshma Shetty, Founder, Ginkgo Bioworks
- Shan-Lyn Ma, Founder, Zola
- Reham Fagiri, Founder, AptDeco
- Tiffani Ashley Bell, Founder, The Human Utility
- Alana Branston, Founder, Bulletin
Saturday, June 30, 20181pm — 6:30pm ET
New York, NY
Since 2014, Y Combinator's Female Founders Conference has been helping women who want to start and run their own startups. We believe creating a platform where successful women can share their stories and advice with founders who are just getting started is one way to bring about even more successful women-led companies.
In 2018, rather than hosting one conference in the Bay Area, we will be hosting 3 events throughout the country: one in Seattle in February (see videos from event), one in New York over the summer and one in the Bay Area in the fall.
The second Y Combinator Female Founders Conference event of the year will be hosted on Saturday, June 30 in New York (Lower Manhattan).
You’ll meet YC partners, as well as our alumni, other female entrepreneurs and investors based in the New York area. The half-day event will feature talks and panels, followed by a reception.